Male Pattern Baldness: Causes, Identification, And Prevention
What is Male Pattern Baldness?
This is a common type of hair loss that anyone can face at any stage of life. According to a study, more than 50% people face pattern baldness after 50. In this type of hair loss, the hair starts getting thin from the sides to the top. Sometimes, it can start from the front of the head. However, it continues and people usually lose all their hair within 10-15 years. In some cases, it can be even quicker.
Causes of Male Pattern Baldness
Following are the most common reasons for why pattern baldness in men occurs.
1. Emotion stress has been listed as the top reason after which men start losing their hair in a particular pattern.
2. Poor diet habit is another reason quoted for pattern baldness
3. When people stop drinking enough water for their body needs, this affect their hair health and they may start losing hair.
4. Lack of sleep has been termed one of the reasons that causes pattern hair loss, both in men and women.
5. Extra use of medication, antibiotics and steroids also causes hair loss in a certain pattern.
6. Last but not the least, it can be a genetic problem. If someone in your family has faced this issue, you can be the next victim.
Identification of Pattern Baldness
There is no scientific or calculated manner that could help us identify pattern baldness. However, here are some tips that can be helpful to find out if you can suffer from pattern baldness.
1. If you notice change in your hair, like getting thin or losing their health, this can be a sign of baldness.
2. Thinning of hair is another sign that helps in identification of baldness.
3. If you are losing hair after shower or brushing, this can lead to pattern baldness in near future
Treatment and Prevention of Pattern Baldness
Here are few methods to prevent pattern baldness.
1. According to experts if people suffering from pattern baldness start paying attention to their health, they can control and prevent it. This includes drinking enough water and taking good care of health.
2. Stress is one of the major reasons of baldness. If you can overcome your stress and reduce it to a considerable extent, hair loss can be reverted.
3. Different hair control oils are available in the market. Select a suitable one after consulting your doctor and massage the scalp with the oil. It can bring some amazing results.
4. Supplement is another way to prevent pattern hair loss. Medical sciences have provided us with a good number of supplements that offer a great solution to control baldness.
5. You may also try some natural remedies including olive oil, natural oil and other accepted tonics to treat hair loss.
6. A hair transplant is the last option that can help you to control hair loss if all of the above methods fail to help you. Though it is expensive and carries some negative effects, but if done with care it can surely control hair loss.