7 Halloween Makeup Ideas For Kids
Kids love Halloween, they love dressing up and going trick or treating with their friends. Here we have listed the topmost makeup ideas for your kids for this Halloween. Take inspiration from the makeup ideas and transform your kids to a whole new level. Let’s begin!
It is very easy to create and scary indeed.
- Wash your child’s face.
- Apply white paint or white foundation all over the face. Blend well and let it dry.
- Make scratch marks with a thick black liner.
- Apply dark brown lipstick.
- Use kohl to make circles all-around your eyes.
- Use gelatin to add bruise marks.
- Splat fake blood on the face and make marks with purple eyeshadow.
- Mess up the hair and you’re good to go
- Add white foundation all over the face and set it with face powder.
- Apply red eyeshadow on your eyelids till the eyebrow. Apply it under your eyes as well.
- Top it off with thick black eyeliner all around the eyes.
- Paint white vampire teeth below your lips and add fake dripping blood for a scary effect.
- Apply red lipstick and make arched dark eyebrows.
Another very easy and scary look.
- Apply a mixture of brown and yellow eyeshadow to the whole face with a sponge to make the face look dirty.
- Apply brown eyeshadow below the eyes like a circle.
- Add a fake mustache and beard or use a mascara brush and black eyeshadow to create a fake mustache and unkempt beard.
- Darken and thicken the eyebrows and brush them haphazardly.
- Add an eyepatch.
The regular clown has been done and now it’s time for a creepy clown.
- Apply white powder all over the face.
- Make a red and purple circle with eyeshadow all-around your eyes. Outline with blue liner.
- Apply yellow and orange lipstick and extend it to the cheeks.
- Paint a round blue circle on your nose.
- Apply different colored eyeshadow streaks below your eye.
- A colorful hair wig would complete the look.
- Add glitters and gems to accentuate the look.
Unicorns are all the rage these days: so how about a deadly unicorn.
- Take a unicorn headband and cover the corn in golden glitter.
- Now add a base on the face and a neck for a smooth finish.
- Now apply pink and silver highlighter on your temples, on the cheeks, on the cheekbones, nose eyelids, neck, and chin for shimmer.
- Use shiny eyeshadows and apply them on the eyes and lower eyelids, your cheeks, the jawline, and the forehead. Apply eyeshadow shades such as pink, purple, blue, silver, and gold.
- Spray your face with pink and silver glitter.
- Apply a mixture of purple and dark pink lipstick. Top your lips with golden glitter.
- Apply gems and stones all-around your eyes.
- For the scary effect, splat fake blood on your face.
- Wear a dark pink hair wig.
- First, apply white foundation or paint all over the face.
- Make a circle with black eyeliner and fill it in with black kohl around your eyes.
- Whiten the eyebrows as well.
- Apply black lipstick and draw the outline of teeth all around the lips with black eyeliner.
- Make a thick line with black eyeliner on the cheekbone till the lips are on both sides. Fill in black kohl on the cheekbones.
- Make crack lines with black liner from on the forehead.
- Apply dripping blood on the lips with red lip gloss.
Here are steps for a green witch:
- Apply a white base on the face and neck.
- Apply green shimmery eyeshadow all over the face. Make sure there is no space left on your face and neck.
- Apply a lot of highlighter on eyebrows, forehead, cheekbones, and lips.
- Apply dark green eyeshadow on eyes, marking with a dark green pencil, and make pointy marks.
- Apply green glitter on the eyes.
- Apply blue lipstick on lips and coat with red glitter.
Do your kid’s makeup, dress them up and see them stand out and enjoy.