Safety at Currie
Covid Policies at Currie Hair, Skin & Nails
All Currie Hair, Skin and Nails Locations Now Open!
Dear Valued Guests,
The wait is over! All Currie Hair, Skin and Nails locations are now open and online booking is available once again! When you visit our salons/spas will look very different: you will notice big changes in safety and disinfection. We’ve installed plexiglass screens on all shampoo bowls, front desk, and manicure/pedicure stations. We’ve had the salon professionally cleaned by Oasis using the PermaSafe System: “a disinfection and long-term antimicrobial protection that eliminates 99.999% of bacteria and viruses on treated surfaces. The PermaSafe System meets the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2 the novel coronavirus that causes the disease COVID-19.” All the members of our team have received training and understand proper sanitation and disinfection procedures that meet the highest standards in the industry.
Below are procedures that are currently in place at each location:
1) Although we honor and cherish the relationship between our service providers and their guests we are ask that everyone refrain from shaking hands or hugging.
2) No walk-ins will be taken: you must call or schedule online for all appointments.
3) You must supply your own mask and it has to remain on for your entire appointment (if you want to wear gloves its optional.) Guests without masks will not be taken for appointments and be asked to reschedule. We recommend not wearing your favorite mask during color appointments!
4) When you arrive please wait in your vehicle and call the salon to let us know you’ve arrived: we will let you know when it’s time to come in as we are not using waiting rooms. (Have an appointment at Currie Glen Mills: call our check in line at 484-848-6448)
5) Upon entering your temperature will be taken: if you have a temperature you will be asked to seek medical attention and be required to reschedule your appointment. We are requiring the same of our team members.
6) You must come alone- no children or friends. We ask that only those with scheduled appointments visit our locations during this time.
7) We are limited on our capacity so appointment times will be expanded and the number of employees will be limited.
8) All our reception areas will be closed in all locations. We will be unable to provide refreshments, food, or drinks during this time.