Join the Industry Leader Today!
As one of the area's award winning salons, we know that our cumulative success depends on the skills and talents of our entire staff. With the successful expansion of our company, we seek the very best applicants for the following positions:
We are looking for experienced, highly motivated individuals who are interested in furthering their career potential with Currie Hair Skin Nails. Successful applicants can expect:
- Nail Technicians
- Massage Therapist
- Assistants (must be in school or a licensed Hairstylist)
- Front Desk Personnel
All inquires are confidential.
- Excellent Compensation
- High Progressive Commissions on Service and Retail
- Paid Vacations
- Group Insurance
- Outstanding Education From Our Industry's Leading Educators
- Retirement Plan (Fund)
- Photography Sessions - See your work in National & International Magazine
- Year Ending Awards Banquet
- Incentive Award Program
- A complete marketing, advertising and PR program
- Participation in National Charity Events
- Job Satisfaction
Energy, Enthusiasm, Passion
These are all the words that describe the candidate we seek. We are looking for those who truly want to impact our industry! Our goal is to provide our guests with the best in products, services and customer service! To do so means taking responsibility working as a team, putting our guests first, the salon second and our own needs last. The one thing that will bring our guests back again and again is the security of knowing that we are passionate about making them happy! To be successful our team must be committed to providing a luxury experience.
With 35 years of experience, the Currie name has been synonymous with professionalism, creativity and leadership in the salon industry. Magazine editors, newspaper writers and TV producers have acclaimed Currie nationally and internationally for years.
Some of our accomplishments include:
With all of our many accomplishments, we remain most proud of our community and charitable work. As a team, we have become part of the yearly fundraising for the Delaware Breast Cancer Coalition and The Ministry of Caring in Delaware.
- Top Workplaces by Delaware News Journal, 2011, 2012 & 2014
- Best Facial by Mainline Today Magazine, 2014
- Best New Spa by Mainline Today Magazine, 2013
- 2006 'Salon of the Year'
- 2006-2007 "Beauty Entrepreneur of the Year"
- 2004-2005 "Beauty Entrepreneur of the Year"
- Named 2004 'Salon of the Year' by Salon Today
- Featured three times on National TV's - "A Makeover Story" and "Life Moments" shows
- Named four times as one of the "Top 200 Salons in America" by Salon Today
- Three-time winner of the North American Hairstyling Awards
- Named one of the "Top Day Spa Salons in the USA!" by Celebrity 101 Hairstyles Magazine
- Honored to be the Official Salon of The Philadelphia Eagle Cheerleaders in 2001 and 2002
- "Best Day Spa" Delaware Today Magazine
- "Best Hair Salon", "Best Facial", "Best Makeover Duo" and "Best Place to Have Nails Done" by MainLine Today Magazine
- Two-time winner of "Salon of the Year" by Nails Magazine
- "The Best In Day Spas" by W Magazine
- "Best Salons of the East" by Harper's Bazaar
- "A Great Place for Makeovers" by Redbook
© 2012 Currie Hair Skin Nails.